Tuesday, January 12, 2010

organic, hot and "free"


organic, hot and "free", originally uploaded by penwren.

Today's post is thanks to a flickr contact called Penwren. I am trying to track down more information about this elusive Brit. I would love to do an interview. Penwren hails from Brighton, Sussex in the UK. Why is it all of the flickr people I stumble upon and fall in love with seem to be English? Am I really that homesick for my beloved Snailwell?
Penwren has a great sense of color and a wonderful sense of humor as you can tell from this snap.

Thanks Penwren for the much needed color inspiration! If by some chance you are reading this please get in contact so my readers can find out more about you!

4 comments:

Cindy at LottieBird said...

gosh, I am homesick for your beloved Snailwell. How can YOU not be?

penwren said...

Libby! I'm not so elusive - it's me, penwren! here in Brighton, U.K. Happy to see you appreciate my photos.

penwren said...

It's the not so elusive Penwren here in England!
I thought I left a comment a couple of weeks ago, but perhaps it didn't work. Delighted that you like my Flickr photos :)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Penwren! Sorry, I had my comment moderation set wrong so I have not been seeing the comments for the past couple of weeks...well OK the past month. I am so glad you got in contact as I would love to do an interview with you for the blog. I will send you a message via flickr as well. If you want to send me your email address you can send it to snailwellgirls@yahoo.com if you don't want to leave it here. I'm heading over to flickr to send you a message from there