Friday, February 7, 2014

Love Is In the Air





While I have been slowly making my way through online sources of announcements and cards I have been finding myself more and more drawn to making a few of these items myself. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to revisit mass producing handmade Christmas and Valentine's day cards but I do think it is nice to produce a select few for loved ones who are far away that you really wish you could reach out and touch.
Yesterday I stitched up some Valentines to send on their way to Maggie, Sarah and Terry and Uncle Chris. I enclosed a few packets of my new favorite indulgence; green tea ginger matcha and viola! A Valentine treat was born.


I love a hybrid of paper craft and sewing.


Manly colors for Uncle Chris of course.


And something a little softer for the girls.




No comments: