Monday, February 23, 2009

And the winner is......Us!

Let me just start this quick post with a little confession. As much as I live for the Oscars and look forward to that Sunday night once a year when I can crack open a bottle of Champagne and wallow in two of my favorite things--fashion and movies, I must reveal that I fell asleep at 10:30 last night. I haven't even looked to see who the big winners were yet! I wanted to post untainted by anyone elses opinion. I LOVED the show last night! I laughed, I cried, I clapped like a crazy person more than once. I think the producers of the show nailed the way the country is feeling right now in the DIYesque show. Everyone looked beautiful. Hugh especially, I love a man who can sing and dance (and is more manly than most of the nominees!). OK all of that said, I am off to the telly to see who actually walked away with the statues while I enjoy my peanut butter toast and coffee. It's not champagne but at 6:45am it will have to do!

No comments: