Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yoga Teacher's Dream Chair!


I have to admit I can't even remember where I saw this picture. I would love to be able to give credit to the person that designed these chairs. I am coveting them, I can see so many different color/fabric combinations. However, I don't think I will have room for them in our new DC home. It appears that not much more that a shack can be had for a cool half million if you want to be anywhere near anything appealing. No matter where we live, we are not going to have much expendable income. I figure we should live smaller and live closer so we are able to enjoy all of the free museums, parks and trails our nation's capital has to offer. I am selling off as much as I can of what we currently own just to prove to Jim that we can fit into a three bedroom, one whole, twohalf bath house if we want to. Did I mention there is no garage? Am I crazy? I don't think so. We are down to two kids at home. We have fit in much smaller homes with three kids. When did we become so 'BIG'? I want less stuff! Look for me on Craig's list!

3 comments:

Cindy at LottieBird said...

But you will have space on the floor for me, right? Okay, for one of your sweet girls so I can snag her bed!
My kids want to know when you will be settled so we can visit (we would have done it in NC again, we are not just using you for a DC vacation. Well, a little bit maybe).

Jewel Sauls said...

After cleaning out my mother's kitchen after her heart attack and surgery, I have seen too much stuff at its worst!!!!!!At least moving you clear things out once in a while. I think my parents had some canned goods from when I was in high school and I know they had paper grocery bags from now-defunct grocery stores.

Tell Grace belated Happy Birthday and keep us updated about "the move." :(

Danee said...

Liz, I love you and miss you so much. In the last 10 years we have had little to no contact yet somehow we morphed into the same person. Rather than Yoga I am a devoted Pilates girl, I spent the last year obsessing on Amy Butler's fabric and see that you have too. Ou asthetic is so similiar-you are able to put more of that into reality than I due to my health problems but I am feeling better again and ready to let my creative spirit fly and feed and nourish it. I am so excited about my Etsy shop and really had no idea that it would be so much fun. Please keep in touch. You do something to my spirit that nobody else does.