Thursday, November 12, 2009

chest of no hope


chest of no hope, originally uploaded by TheVintageCabin.

What a great way to display quilts! I have several graphic Amish style quilts I have made over the years but never really like to see them hanging on the wall. Just a little too Country Living circa 1994 for me thank you very much! I have a lawyers bookcase similar to this one so I just might try it.

I guess I will have to replace the bottom pane of glass on mine where a very large puppy (BusterJack) slid across the floor and crashed into it. I think it will be worth ith though!

1 comment:

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Great idea! I have finished very few of my quilts, but enough that I might get a little too sweet if I display them. But where in my house will I put one more piece of furniture?

The kids don't really need beds, do they?