Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Vintage Cabin


Our House, originally uploaded by TheVintageCabin.
You may have noticed my obession with my latest flickr find "The Vintage CAbin" I wanted to give her a chance to introduce herself, so here are her own words that I poached from her flickr profile. I am hoping to let her know I have been blogging about her house for days but I am afraid she really will think I am a stalker! I don't think she has to worry about that because as far as I know I am not planning on going anywhere near "The Sticks, Canada" which is where she lives anytime soon. Oh, and check out her etsy store at www.thevintagecabin.etsy.com . Now without further ado meet "The Vintage Cabin"

Thrift stores, rummage sales, French Bulldogs, Mid Century design & decor, minimal but modest decor, turquoise, chartreuse, souvenir mugs and glasses, old cars, old mannequins, creepy dolls and all things strange.
That's what I like.

No comments: