Monday, August 27, 2012

Coming Soon to a Business Card Near You!




So, not one to let grass grow under my feet, I have decided to take my 22 year military spouse global adventure of home buying, selling and renting experience paired with my love of houses and people and turn it into a business!

Jane is approaching double digits and really doesn't seem to want me around as much (this is bring tears to my eyes as I type. Of joy or sorrow I'm not sure which) and the other three girls are working hard at school, sports and their own post college jobs so I have decided to build something of my own.

We have finally put down post Air Force roots here in Alexandria, VA and I am facing the fact that I am not going to personally get the high of searching for a new home and a brand new experience for my family every three years or so. If I can't continue the moving adventure myself...why not live vicariously through others? Moving has always been an exciting positive experience for me and I would like to help others enjoy the process of moving and finding a home as much as I have over the years, so what better career than real estate?

I will be able to apply my creative side to a brand new world! The possibilities are endless and my moving adventure can continue without ever having to unpack a box of my own!


1 comment:

Danee said...

First off…you look amazing. Ironically I Just posted a bunch of pictures of me with straight hair-it is normally super super curly these days- and very blonde.

Congrats, I can't wait to see what you do. I still think about how fulfilling my life would be if I could make art with you again.