Thursday, March 11, 2010

The end of 'My View'

My month long stint as an ambassador for 'The View' has come to an end. I really enjoyed my last week of watching the show. The highlight had to be being 'backstage' at the Oscars with Sherri. I needed some girlfriends to dish about the Oscars with but couldn't find anyone who had actually watched the show. That is when I turned to my girls over at ABC. I drank coffee as we chatted about the dresses, the hair, the do's and the don'ts. Yes, I was talking to the TV and no, the ladies at 'The View' couldn't hear me but they were there when I needed them.

So even though I have been feeling a little judgmental of my girls and the format of the show over the past month. I am happy to have spent the time with them and look forward to visiting them in the future. They will stay on my tivo. I still feel they need a little fresh blood, a new young face, a male host just something to shake up the boat a little and get back to the original idea of the show. People of different ages and backgrounds, coming together to share their 'View' on things.

* disclaimer - I am an official ambassador for 'The View' and will receive official 'View' branded   merchandise for taking part in this program.

1 comment:

Cindy at LottieBird said...

It looks like I will have to come watch the Oscars with you next year. The thought of you talking to the television is just too sad.