Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My View on Things

Well, as if Jersey Shore needed anymore press! They dropped by 'The View' today and seemed to stay for a VERY long time. Let me just be clear that I was having a sick day today. Grace and I decided to share a little tummy bug so my patience level was LOW. I just don't understand why the show gave them so much time. I've heard it over and over on every show that will let them on! Anyway, Ricky Gervais was worth tuning in for. He was funny and self deprecating as always, I would have loved to see him get the camera time that Jersey Shore got.

Does anyone out there watch Jersey Shore? Most of you know, I am a reality show junky but I just don't get this one. Let me know if I really am missing something. Rose, Jack, Eddie? Comments, opinions?

I can't wait to see 'The View' tomorrow. The OCTOMOM is on and you all know how I feel about that!

*diclaimer---I am a 'View' brand ambassador and will be receiving View branded merchandise for my participation in this program.

No comments: